A new tutorial from the Miniature Teapot video - an ornamental teapot. This is an advanced project, but with some practice you should be able to create this rosy beauty. You will find it on my YouTube Channel
Hi Christel, here is Rosanna. Your teapot is lovely but I can't find it on You Tube. What a pity! As well I can't find your tut for the fruit cheesecake on CDHM. May be I search in the wrong places. Thank you for sharing you ability with us. Good bye Rosanna :-))
Hi Rosanna You should be able to find the teapot tutorials if you click on the link on my blog. The cheesecake tutorial is for time being only for CDHM members. You can easily become a member there if you like. Thanks Daisy, how sweet of you:)
I love your minis!
ReplyDeleteHi Christel, here is Rosanna.
ReplyDeleteYour teapot is lovely but I can't find it on You Tube. What a pity!
As well I can't find your tut for the fruit cheesecake on CDHM. May be I search in the wrong places.
Thank you for sharing you ability with us. Good bye Rosanna :-))
Hi Rosanna
ReplyDeleteYou should be able to find the teapot tutorials if you click on the link on my blog. The cheesecake tutorial is for time being only for CDHM members. You can easily become a member there if you like.
Thanks Daisy, how sweet of you:)