Monday, October 20, 2008

Here are some pictures from the miniature show in Stavanger this weekend 19 October 2008. It was a great show. I think we all had a great time. I only got to take pictures when we did the unpacking and displaying of our miniatures so everybody is not included here.


My husband Ray is displaying my miniatures on the table. He is my rock and everything. Thank you for helping me:)


This is a shoot from Tone's table and the end at Anne-Line's table. Both these women were arranging the show. Great job you did ladies:)

Synnøve is helping Tove with her table. She had lots of miniatures from her shop. Tove is also behind the table. In black sweater. Great to see her again.


Cilla is puting her lovely handmade miniatures on table. She shared the table with Agnes and Mette. Both very talented swedish miniaturists. One with food and one with the most amazing dolls and teddybears.

Wenche is unpacking her lovely flowers. Handmade from paper and displayed in small boxes. Genious;)






No comments: