Thursday, August 21, 2014

New book and website

Some of you might follow my other blog, but not all so I would like to post it here as well. The book about The minimice is now ready! I am so exited about this as the hardcover version turned out so good. I really hope you will like it. It's been a while since I first started with this project and it has made me so inspired to continue to develop stories, recipes and scenery with The Minimice. Please come over to www.theminimice.com and have a look at The Minimice new web page (under construction) and info on where to buy the book. It’s available worldwide. 

6 comments:

Clipping Path said...

I'm personally a big fan of Christel Jensen blog. Thanks for sharing this post

Anonymous said...

The Le_Meridian Funding Service went above and beyond their requirements to assist me with my loan which i used expand my pharmacy business,They were friendly, professional, and absolute gems to work with.I will recommend  anyone looking for loan to contact. Email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com  Or lfdsloans@outlook.com.WhatsApp ... + 19893943740.

Rita said...

Danke für die schönen Tipps.Werde ich nach meinem Urlaub im Welschnofen Hotel direkt mal selbst probieren.Grüße Rita

roshni-mishra said...

I have seen that every person wants to express all his feelings but he is not able to express his feelings properly in words but the content you have written in your post is very beautiful, it seems that you have expressed your feelings is expressed. Hi, you are a very beautiful post writer, similarly keep writing new posts in your life, our best wishes are with you. Real Girl Number Gurugram
Real Photos Girl Gurugram
VIP Girl Bhiwadi
Gurugram Girl Number
Hyderabad Party Girl
College Girl Gurugram
newly married Girls Bhiwadi
VIP girl mahipalpur

Ufa88kh said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to idea, good luck!!!
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
Game ស្លត់អនឡាញ

Unknown said...


You who are blocked from the doors of your job, you have a permanent concern for money, you lack financial support to meet your needs and realize your dreams. I received a loan of 55000 euro and two of my colleagues also received loans from this man without any difficulty because I came across the right person. Here is his E-mail: pierrecombaluzier18@gmail.com

E-mail: pierrecombaluzier18@gmail.com
E-mail: pierrecombaluzier18@gmail.com