Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cakes and minis are healthy!

We have already talked about my obsession for books. Here is my latest edition to my collection and it is so nice. Besides from being a totally amazing cake book the author uses ingredients to make the cakes more healthy! Can you believe that? It's like a dream come true. Another great feature about this is that there are several pictures of the cakes taken with miniature furniture's and a dollhouse. How cute is that! I also love the imperfection in some photos, like showing a half eaten cake with crumbs and besides there are roses in a vase that are literally falling apart and are being overripe. Like in real life. After all whos life is like a glossy magazine or cookbook anyway. I haven't cooked anything from it yet, but will. These days it seems like we have the flu. Have to ride off this storm first. Then I am sure my body will thank me for putting beets and squash in my chocolate cake. Stay healthy out there:)


6 comments:

Whittaker's Miniatures said...

Just the name of the book is delicious too! Looks like a lovely book Christel, and yummy fattening treats in there too xx Kate xx

Teresa Martínez- IGMA artisan said...

Your blog is fantastic!
You have to collect an award on my blog.
Hugs

Debbie said...

Hope your all be feeling better soon Christel. x

kimsminiatures said...

Sounds perfect!!!! Christel we would have so much fun together. Too bad you are so far away :( Hugs~ Kim

Christel said...

Thank you Kate, Debbie Teresa and Kim:)
Just a little info. The book have grams system, not cups. I like cups the best but are grown up with grams.
Also wish we could have "play days" Kim, lol I am so sure we would have fun and agree in so many things:)

kimsminiatures said...

:) Our play days would be the BEST!!! But at l least we have the internet. I do so enjoy you and your miniature talent. Hugs~ Kim