This tutorial have been an online workshop at cdhm, and you’ll find many tutorials on the member pages. Hope you will try it. It is great fun, and there are many filling possibilities if you don't want to use canes. You can make cherries or blueberries instead.
Materials you will need:
- Polymer clay (I have used Fimo soft, but use whatever clay you are comfortable with)
- Gloss varnish
- Brush for varnish
- Pigments or chalk in color ochre and burnt umber
- Brush for pigments
- Long cutting blade
- Black tiny sand from railroad shop
- Sandpaper medium coarse
- Kemper rose cutter set. Using the smallest
- Fruit canes ready made. Banana, strawberry and kiwi.
- Pasta machine
- Lid with small striped pattern. Top of glue bottle or Amorall.
- Cocktail sticks
- Talcum powder or cornstarch
- Oven thermometer
- Paper (parchment)
- Tile or other work surface
- Optional cake stand and plate
We will start to make the crust for the cheesecake. You might put on the oven so it is ready to go.
Display on plate and cake stand and if you want to, you can glue on the little crumbs for the extra touch of realism.