Wednesday, September 15, 2010

More clocks


While I am at it… Here you have a couple of more clocks:) I love those large vintage looking clocks. These I saved a long time ago so I have no idea where they came from. (possibly proper to say that I have no rights for these clocks and they should be for personal use)  I am sure you are fully capable to find you own clocks on the Internet but here you go for easy access;)

 

   clock22clock20     

                  clock25 

                                         clock112 

                                                clock11 

                       clok23

11 comments:

Lara said...

Ooooh, I should have known that before I made my Mora clock. I love these clock faces!

Ascension said...

Muchas gracias Christel, son una maravilla.
besitos ascension

Maria Jose said...

Thank you for more !

Ingrid said...

Thanks :-)) these are beautiful
groetjes Ingrid

Lainie's Little Things said...

Very nice! Thank you!
Hugs,
Lainie

Sans! said...

Thank you Christel :):). They are lovely!

Anna said...

Just beautiful, thank you!

May said...

Muchas gracias, son preciosos.
Besitos, May

Gemma (Gempo) said...

Tks Christel, wonderful cloks. BEst wishes

La Belle Cuisine by...Marina said...

Thank you, there are very beautiful!Thanks for share

cockerina said...

Thanks Christel! they are very beautiful, I will copy it into my PC.
I'm sure that one day they may be useful for me ..
kisses, Caterina