Friday, July 20, 2012

Mouse house..a peak

           
 
 
No sight of the mice yet…guess they are out blueberry picking or something. Before they left they made some very nice smelling breads in the kitchen.
 
Here you can see some of my purchase that  I bought while I was in London. Beautiful porcelain by Avon. I think they were made for my mouse house.
 
mus7
 
Look what they left on the counter..
mus9
 
 
The beautiful “flie” cabinet on the table was made by Kari Mette Tvedt. They will be storing pies and eggs in it.
mus8
 
Have a terrific weekend. The mice says hello..;)

13 comments:

Kathi said...

Your mice will be feasting for sure! What a beautiful little kitchen!

Ascension said...

Me encanta esa preciosa cocina.
besito sascension

Linda Carswell said...

Wishing you a happy weekend also Christel!! Your mouse house is a real treat.

Linda x

Unknown said...

I'm sure my weekend would be terrific if I could have a morning coffee in this kitchen. Plus some of that bread. Don't need anything else. Seriously, Christel, pleasure for the eyes.

Bárbara said...

preciosos los detalles de esa cocina !!! :)

elvira said...

Delle foto bellissime!!! Adoro la tua cucina!! Bellissimo lavoro!!!
Un bacio
Elvira

Minteriors said...

What a project! A "real" tree house. This is absolutely amazing. Such excitement is building. Do you have your mice? When will be get a peek at them? They must be utterly charming. Eager for more. : )

Ilona said...

Hi Christel! I've been away from blogland due some computer problems, so I missed a lot of blogposts.
Your cat :D is waiting for the mice, I hope the mice dare to come to this gorgeous and huge mouse house, when he is sleeping ;)
Have a great weekend. Greetings, Ilona

Fabiola said...

This kitchen is wonderful!
Bye Faby

miniacollection said...

The kitchen is so gorgeous and I love your purchases.
Genevieve

Lev Livet Lett Lokki said...

Det er altså så lekkert, nydelige ting - også setter du det sammen enda lekrere!
Utrolig moro å se dette Christel!
Klem Lokki

Reetta said...

Just amazing!

Lucy Coles said...

Your mouse house is lovely.
Lucy