Saturday, February 16, 2013

A trip to the food court

Saturday and a perfect day to visit Oslo's food court called "Mathallen". A great place to find those special ingredients like "fleur de sel" witch I find quite addicting. It tastes so much better than normal salt I think. Also I wanted to check the stand called "Hello pie" I love pies, who doesn't anyway?, and I ended up buying a portion of the lemon meringue pie. Tart and perfectly balanced with a touch of sweetness in the meringue.

Have a great weekend!


Lucille said...

Why are you doing this to us! (Smiling). Delicious but so many calories!

Christel Jensen said...

Lucille;) I know, but it is so small..hehe and I shared it with my husband:)

mcddiss said...

que bien ir de compras de cosas que nos gustan, esa tarta de limon y merengue tiene una pinta increible



Arantza Martín said...

Hola, He visitado tu blog y tienes cosas muy bonitas, que maravilla de blog. Ya tienes una seguidora más. Un abrazo.

Jade Graham said...

Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking.
Food Truck Catering Los Angeles

Aliza Jamess said...

Food Truck catering The particulars you could have posted will be quite useful. services you have alluded is actually very good. Cheers related to giving