Saturday, August 21, 2010

Minis in my store

I have actually managed to put some miniatures in my Etsy store! Hope you like them:) I have because of some health issues (being dealt with, and I am fine;) decided  not go to the Stavanger fair. This was not an easy decision but had to be done. So sorry for those that will be disappointed. I am too, but here you will have  an  opportunity to buy some of my items, or just have a look at them. Click on my new cool Etsy button on the side bar. Don't you just love it? I  certainly do;)

                                 Showing  just a bit of the things you will find in my store.

                                    e9 

       e19

e7

11 comments:

Mondodifavola said...

Dear Christel, I'm sorry that you've had health problems but I'm happy you feel good now: I just hope it has not been anything serious!

I know what it means to give up to an exhibition of miniatures, I had to do myself, but now I feel better and I appreciate even more all the emotions and joys that miniatures give me!

A big hug,
Elena

Susanne said...

I am glad to hear, that you are feeling better. Your little treasures are so nice. Funny thing you have done with the little box, I have some too (in golden though)and been using it for a small table, but never thought of turning it the other way around. It looks great!
Love, Susanne

The Dangerous Mezzo said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! Your work is stunning, as always, and I look forward to purchasing something from your Etsy store in the near future :) I'm really looking for a little plate of sweet things suitable for an Edwardian scene (for my Mum's roombox), so I'll keep checking back!

May said...

Espero que mejores pronto de tus problemas de salud.
Te han quedado unas minis preciosas.
El chocolate esta mmmmmm, que rico.
Besitos, May

*~kAy~* said...

Please take care! :3
your etsy sidebar looks awesome! :) you are so talented!

Unknown said...

Es estupenda variedad de dulces. La tabla con la preparación de chocolate está increible.
Besos Clara.

Estefanía said...

Que delicia de dulces!! se ven geniales. Voy a darme un paseo por tu tienda etsy. Un beso.

About Me said...

Christel, your minis are so charming!
It’s pity you don’t attend the faire but your fans and the collectors won’t lose the opportunities to reach you. Take care!

Hugs, Peiwen

Mimmi said...

Så trist å høre, håper det går bra med deg! Det var synd du ikke kommer til Stavanger, men helsen er viktigst. Ønsker deg god bedring :-)

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh my goodness... I just came across you blog! Love it!
Thank you for sharing!
Have a wonderful afternoon~
Leticia

miniaturista said...

tienes unos trabajos preciosos
Abrazos
Maite